Take Jabba the Mutt for a walk on the Dark Side with the Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber Dog Lead
The epic lightsaber battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes Back would have been a whole lot more interesting if they’d been tethered to Labradors. But that’s the idea behind this officially licensed light up leash.
The cunning Grand Moffs over at The Monster Factory have designed a pangalactic pooch restrainer, featuring a flexible LED strip which lights up when you press a button, accompanied – of course! - by the classic lightsaber sound.
The comfy neoprene handle features a wrist loop for added safety, there are 3 settings for the light (blink, fast blink and constant) and a USB cable is included, so your glowing fido foil never runs out of juice.
Costing a shade under 40 Galactic Credits, this Lucid Dogwalker is the Imperial mutt’s cojones. May the paws be with you.
- Officially licensed Star Wars Darth Vader Dog Lead
- Great for evening walkies in the Dogobah System
- Batteries: 2 Lithium ion batteries (included)
- Includes USB charge cable
- Pack dimensions: 26.8 cm x 5.4 cm x 5.4 cm (10.55" x 2.13" x 2.13")
- Shipping weight: 222 gm